Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2007-12-14, Debtor: Donna Quadri, Secured Party: Lower East Side People'S Fcu, Assignee:
Show DetailsHide Details
Document DetailsDocument ID: 2007121300515001
Document Type: INITIAL COOP UCC1
CRFN: 2007000612443Document Date:
Recorded Date: 2007-12-14
Modified Date: 2007-12-14Document Amount: $0.00Recorded in: Manhattan
44 DOWNING STREET, APT. 4D
NEW YORK, NY 10014, US
Secured PartyLOWER EAST SIDE PEOPLE'S FCU
37 AVENUE B
NEW YORK, NY 10009, US
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2016-06-16 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,600 to $2,695 on 2016-05-22 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Rented to Available on 2016-05-22 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2015-06-17 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $2,600 on 2015-06-08 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 10, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 44 Downing Street H.D.F.C, 44 Downing Street #4D, New York City, NY 10014
- Managing Agent: Weber-Farhat Realty Management, Inc., Jeffrey Weber, 236 West 26 #805, Ny, NY 10001
- Head Officer: Donna Quadri, 44 Downing St #4D, Ny, NY 10014
- Officer: Richard Dipierri, 44 Downing St #3B, Ny, NY 10014
- 44 Downing St #4D, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 45.0ft x 53.0ft
- Coop Number
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village Extension II
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 2.43
Max 4,058.1 sq. ft.
Remaining -10,168.9 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 4.8
Max 8,016.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -6,211.0 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Walk-Up Cooperative
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Walk-Up Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.