Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- No documents found.
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2016-07-21 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Off Market to Available on 2016-06-13 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,100 to $2,195 on 2016-06-13 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2016-05-19 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,150 to $2,100 on 2016-05-07 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,195 to $2,150 on 2016-05-03 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,250 to $2,195 on 2016-04-24 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,195 to $2,250 on 2016-04-12 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $2,195 on 2016-03-14 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 14, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 431 Audubon Llc, 29 Wadsworth Ave #1D, New York, NY 10033
- Managing Agent: Nadlan Properties Llc, Tsvia Yaloz, 29 Wadsworth Ave #1D, New York, NY 10033
- Head Officer: Roey Yaloz, 29 Wadsworth Ave #1D, New York, NY 10033
- Site Manager: Jose Medez,
- 431 Audubon Ave #42, 10033
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 89.83ft x 95.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 29,356.96 sq. ft.
Remaining -181.04 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 55,471.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 25,933.0 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Over Six Families Without Stores
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Walk-Up Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 34th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 676 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 448 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.