Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Maps filed 2015-12-08 View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2015-12-08. Parties: The Sunset Warehouse Condomin View Document
- Gian Enzo Sperone sold this property to Bastion Place LLC for $4,120,000.00 on 2013-12-10. View Document
- Gian Enzo Sperone was granted Power of Attorney for Robert Jurgens on 2013-09-19 View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $2,760,000.00 dated 2011-08-03 between Gian Enzo Speron and Mers View Document
- Gian Enzo Speron took a mortgage for $23,503.25 from Mers on 2011-08-03. View Document
- On 2011-07-19 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Inc. Citimortgage to Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems. View Document
- Gian Enzo Sperone was granted Power of Attorney for Robert C Jurgens on 2011-04-21 View Document
- Maps filed 2010-08-23 View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2010-08-11. Parties: Board Of Managers Of The Sunset Warehouse Condo. View Document
- Gian Enzo Sperone took a mortgage for $2,900,000.00 from Inc. Citimortgage on 2006-07-28. View Document
- Gian Enzo Sperone was granted Power of Attorney for The Sunset Warehouse Condominium Board Of Managers on 2004-06-14 View Document
- Partial Release Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2004-09-30. Parties: 603 Greenwich Street LLC & Independence Community Bank View Document
- 603 Greenwich Street LLC sold this property to Gian Enzo Sperone for $0.00 on 2004-06-14. View Document
- Maps filed 2004-03-05 View Document
- Condo Declaration (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2004-03-05. Parties: 603 Greenwich Street, LLC View Document
- 43 Clarkson St #2A, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 117.08ft x 75.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -43,810.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 5.0
Max 42,685.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,125.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 55,490.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 11,680.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Office Space
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.