Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1986-07-15 between Dollar Dry Dk Savgsetc. and Adrian Managemt Corp. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1983-09-02 between Adrian Management Corp. and Dollar Savings Bank/N.Y. View Document
- Adrian Management Corp took a mortgage for $0.00 from Harvey Sorkin on 1974-04-10. View Document
- Harvey Sorkin sold this property to Adrian Managment Corp for $0.00 on 1974-04-10. View Document
- M & M Funding Corp sold this property to Harvey Sorkin for $0.00 on 1973-02-26. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1973-02-23 between M & M Funding Corp and Dollar Savings Bankny View Document
- Harvey Sorkin sold this property to M & M Funding Corp for $0.00 on 1973-02-21. View Document
- On 1973-02-21 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Harlem Savings Bank to Dollar Savings Bankny. View Document
- M & M Funding Corp took a mortgage for $0.00 from Dollar Savings Bankny on 1973-02-21. View Document
- Sen-Monet Inc sold this property to Harvey Sorkin for $0.00 on 1972-11-17. View Document
- Sylvia Baron sold this property to Sien-Monet Inc for $0.00 on 1972-09-07. View Document
- William A Marshall sold this property to Sylvia Baron for $0.00 on 1972-09-07. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 19, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Adrian Mgmt Corp, 5047 Broadway, Ny, NY 10034
- Managing Agent: Adrian Mgmt Corp, Nikitas Drakotos, 5047 Broadway, Ny, NY 10034
- Head Officer: Nikitas Drakotos, 5047 Broadway, Ny, NY 10034
- Officer: Mark Drakotos, 5047 Broadway, Ny, NY 10034
- Site Manager: Leonora De La Cruz,
- 43 Adrian Ave, 10463
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 50.0ft x 100.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 1.25
Max 6,250.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -11,675.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 10,000.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -7,925.0 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Over Six Families Without Stores
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Walk-Up Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 50th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 50th Precinct saw 635 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 744 over the same period.
In 2015 the 50th Precinct saw 269 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 753 over the same period.