Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Rosa Sosa & Rosa M Sosa sold this property to Margarita C Billini for $1.00 on 2014-11-07. View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2010-09-24. Parties: 4260 Broadway Condominium View Document
- Lien Of Common Charges (Other Documents) was filed on 2008-03-18. Parties: Rosa Sosa, Board Of Managers Of The 4260 Broadway Condominium View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2005-05-24. Parties: The 4260 Broadway Condominium View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2004-05-28. Parties: The 4260 Broadway Condominium View Document
- Maria Billini sold this property to Rosa Sosa for $0.00 on 2004-02-09. View Document
- Rosa Sosa was granted Power of Attorney for The 4260 Broadway Condominium on 2004-02-09 View Document
- Maria Billini was granted Power of Attorney for 4260 Broadway Condobd/M on 1991-06-14 View Document
- Maria Billini took a mortgage for $52,000.00 from 4260 Broadway Rlty Co on 1991-06-14. View Document
- 4260 Broadway Rlty Co sold this property to Maria Billini for $0.00 on 1991-06-07. View Document
- Maps filed 1991-04-08 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1991-04-08. Parties: 4260 Broadway Realtyco View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 15, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 4260 Broadway Condominium, 50 West 17Th St #6TH FL, Ny, NY 10011
- Managing Agent: Argo Real Estate, Frederick Roerden, 50 West 17Th St #6TH FL, New York, NY 10011
- Head Officer: Aaron Sanko, 50 West 17Th St #6TH FL, New York, NY 10011
- Officer: Robert Diaz, 50 West 17Th St #6TH FL, New York, NY 10011
- Site Manager: John Paul Portelli,
- 4260 Broadway #610, 10033
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 171.6ft x 161.01ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 100,998.4 sq. ft.
Remaining -13,098.6 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 190,840.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 76,743.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 34th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 676 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 448 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.