Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Brett B Levinson Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Citibank on 2015-05-06. View Document
- On 2014-09-10 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Inc. Citimortgage to Green Tree Servicing LLC. View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2010-09-24. Parties: 4260 Broadway Condominium View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2005-05-24. Parties: The 4260 Broadway Condominium View Document
- Jose M Acosta Satisfied their Mortgage with 4260 Broadway Realty Co. on 2005-03-21. View Document
- Brett B Levinson took a mortgage for $56,250.00 from N.A. Citibank on 2005-03-22. View Document
- Brett B Levinson took a mortgage for $300,000.00 from Inc. Citimortgage on 2005-03-22. View Document
- Jose M Acosta sold this property to Brett Levinson for $375,000.00 on 2005-03-22. View Document
- Brett Levison was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers Of The 4260 Broadway Condominium on 2005-03-22 View Document
- Jose M Acosta was granted Power of Attorney for Carlos Acosta on 2005-03-09 View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2004-05-28. Parties: The 4260 Broadway Condominium View Document
- 4260 Broadway Realtyco sold this property to Jose M. Acosta for $0.00 on 1998-02-17. View Document
- Jose M. Acosta took a mortgage for $40,000.00 from 4260 Broadway Realtyco on 1998-09-02. View Document
- Jose M. Acosta was granted Power of Attorney for 4260 Broadway Condominium on 1998-09-02 View Document
- Maps filed 1991-04-08 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1991-04-08. Parties: 4260 Broadway Realtyco View Document
- 4260 Broadway #506, 10033
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 171.6ft x 161.01ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 100,998.4 sq. ft.
Remaining -13,098.6 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 190,840.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 76,743.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 34th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 676 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 448 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.