Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Tierra West Apts LLC sold this property to 426 Audubon Apts, LLC for $404,281.00 on 2013-07-12. View Document
- Alexander Carvellas sold this property to Tierra West Apts, LLC for $0.00 on 1995-12-07. View Document
- Thomas Carvellas sold this property to Alexander Carvellas for $0.00 on 1991-12-06. View Document
- George T. Carvellas sold this property to Thomas Carvellas for $0.00 on 1986-10-03. View Document
- George Carvellas took a mortgage for $0.00 from Helen Pryor on 1968-05-16. View Document
- Helen Pryor sold this property to George Carvellas for $0.00 on 1968-05-16. View Document
- Helen Pryor took a mortgage for $0.00 from Heightsboro Realty Corp on 1967-08-08. View Document
- Heightsboro Realty Corp sold this property to Helen Pryor for $0.00 on 1967-08-08. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 31, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 426 Audubon Apts, Llc, 426 Audubon Avenue #BSMT, New York, NY 10033
- Managing Agent: Viannette Carvellas, 426 Audubon Avenue #BSMT, New York, NY 10033
- Head Officer: Viannette Carvellas, 426 Audubon Avenue #BSMT, New York, NY 10033
- Shareholder: Viannette Carvellas, 426 Audubon Avenue #BSMT, New York, NY 10033
- Site Manager: Ramon Duran,
- 426 Audubon Ave, 10033
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 50.0ft x 100.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 17,200.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -495.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 32,500.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 14,805.0 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Over Six Families Without Stores
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Walk-Up Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 34th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 676 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 448 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.