Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Dovom Ii was granted Power of Attorney for Otic Professional Condominium on 2000-06-01 View Document
- Robert A Warren sold this property to Dovom Ii for $0.00 on 1988-05-06. View Document
- Sundry Miscellaneous (Other Documents) was filed on 1986-11-03. Parties: Otic Profsnl Cd Bd/Mgrs, Robert K. Marceca View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1986-05-20. Parties: Professional Proptsasoc View Document
- Maps filed 1986-05-20 View Document
- On 1985-10-08 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Professional Prprtsasc. to Hubbard N.V.. View Document
- Robert K Marceca took a mortgage for $637,500.00 from Arab African Intntlbk on 1985-08-23. View Document
- Robert K. Marceca took a mortgage for $300,000.00 from Professional Proptyasoc on 1985-08-23. View Document
- Uniform Commercial Code 1 (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1985-08-20. Parties: Robert K. Marceca, Arab African Intrnatl Bk View Document
- Professional Prprtsasc sold this property to Robert K Marceca for $0.00 on 1985-07-08. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1985-07-29. Parties: N.A. Citibank View Document
- Robert K. Marceca was granted Power of Attorney for Otic Professional Bd/Mgr on 1985-07-29 View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1985-07-29. Parties: Professional Prprtisasc View Document
- Maps filed 1984-08-27 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1984-08-27. Parties: Professional Prpts Assoc View Document
- 425 E 61st St #403, 10065
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 108.0ft x 201.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -163,173.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 5.0
Max 112,715.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -50,458.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 146,529.5 sq. ft.
Remaining -16,643.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Office Space
- Land Use
- Commercial & Office Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 19th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 19th Precinct saw 768 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 19th Precinct saw 115 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.