Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Mortgage Agreement for $259,000.00 dated 2012-09-10 between Laura Zaccaro and N.A. Citibank View Document
- Laura Zaccaro took a mortgage for $7,068.79 from N.A. Citibank on 2012-09-10. View Document
- On 2012-05-30 a mortgage on this property was transferred from N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank to N.A. Citibank. View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2011-02-07. Parties: The 425 Central Park West Condominium View Document
- UCC3 Release / UCC Amendment dated 2010-05-24, Debtor: 425 Central Park West Equities LLC, Secured Party: North Fork Bank & N. A. Capital One, Assignee: View Document
- Release dated 2008-04-07 between 425 Central Park West Equities LLC and North Fork Bank & N. A. Capital One View Document
- Partial Release Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2008-05-02. Parties: North Fork Bank & N. A. Capital One, 425 Central Park West Equities LLC View Document
- Laura Zaccaro was granted Power of Attorney for The 425 Central Park West Condominium on 2008-04-14 View Document
- Laura Zaccaro took a mortgage for $271,728.00 from N. A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2008-04-14. View Document
- 425 Centralpark West Equities LLC sold this property to Laura Zaccaro for $339,660.00 on 2008-04-14. View Document
- Condo Declaration (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2007-09-27. Parties: 425 Central Park West Condominium View Document
- Maps filed 2007-09-27 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 5, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: The 425 Central Park West Condominium, 425 Central Park West, New York, NY 10003
- Managing Agent: Firstservice Residential New York, Inc., Deborah Minervini, 622 Third Avenue #14TH F, New York, NY 10017
- Head Officer: Melissa Nicholas, 425 Central Park West #7J, New York, NY 10003
- Officer: Deborah Minervini, 622 Third Avenue #14TH F, New York, NY 10017
- Site Manager: Frank Grech,
- 425 Central Park West #7B, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 100.92ft x 100.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 60,753.84 sq. ft.
Remaining 12,957.84 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 65,598.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 17,802.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.