Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Julie Wong was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers Of 425 Central Park West on 2015-08-28 View Document
- Julie Wong took a mortgage for $1,297,500.00 from Wells Fargo Bank N.A. on 2015-08-28. View Document
- Trustee Harriette Cole & Jonell Nash Living Trust sold this property to Julie Wong for $1,730,000.00 on 2015-08-28. View Document
- Executrix Harriette Cole & Estate Of Jonell Nash sold this property to Trustee Harriette Cole & Jonell Nash Living Trust for $0.00 on 2015-08-28. View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2011-02-07. Parties: The 425 Central Park West Condominium View Document
- UCC3 Release / UCC Amendment dated 2009-08-20, Debtor: 425 Central Park West Equities LLC, Secured Party: North Fork Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Release dated 2008-03-27 between N.A. Capital One and 425 Central Park West Equities LLC View Document
- Partial Release Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2008-05-02. Parties: N.A. Capital One, 425 Central Park West Equities, LLC View Document
- 425 Central Park West Equities LLC sold this property to Jonell Nash & Paul Butler for $788,707.00 on 2008-04-23. View Document
- Jonell Nash & Paul Butler was granted Power of Attorney for The 425 Central Park West Condominium on 2008-04-23 View Document
- Jonell Nash & Paul Butler took a mortgage for $600,000.00 from Actors Federal Credit Union on 2008-04-23. View Document
- Condo Declaration (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2007-09-27. Parties: 425 Central Park West Condominium View Document
- Maps filed 2007-09-27 View Document
- 425 Central Park West #6A, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 100.92ft x 100.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 60,753.84 sq. ft.
Remaining 12,957.84 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 65,598.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 17,802.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.