Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Marina Arlotta was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers Of The 425 Central Park on 2013-03-11 View Document
- 425 Central Park West Equities LLC sold this property to Marina Arlotta for $825,000.00 on 2013-03-11. View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2011-02-07. Parties: The 425 Central Park West Condominium View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2010-06-18, Debtor: 425 Central Park West Equities LLC, Secured Party: North Fork Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Termination Of Assign Of L&R (Other Documents) was filed on 2010-06-18. Parties: North Fork Bank, 425 Central Park West Equities LLC View Document
- 425 Central Park West Equities LLC Satisfied their Mortgage with North Fork Bank on 2010-05-24. View Document
- Condo Declaration (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2007-09-27. Parties: 425 Central Park West Condominium View Document
- Maps filed 2007-09-27 View Document
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2013-03-14 View Listing
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2013-03-13 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2013-02-13 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2013-02-07 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $875,000 on 2013-01-10 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $875,000 on 2012-11-06 View Listing
- 425 Central Park West #5K, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 100.92ft x 100.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 60,753.84 sq. ft.
Remaining 12,957.84 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 65,598.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 17,802.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.