Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- P.D.S. Realty Corp Satisfied their Mortgage with Asia Bank N.A. on 2014-01-16. View Document
- Landmark Designation (Other Documents) was filed on 2011-08-22. Parties: City Of New York View Document
- Dan Yaw Chen & Sue Kuo Chen sold this property to P D S Realty Corp. for $0.00 on 2001-02-05. View Document
- Pds Realty Corp sold this property to Chen Dan Yaw & Chen Sue Kuo for $0.00 on 2000-12-29. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1994-06-21 between N.A. Asia Bank and P.D.S. Realty Corp. View Document
- Chin Lung Kuo was granted Power of Attorney for 424 Broadway Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1989-03-10 View Document
- P D S Realty Corp took a mortgage for $245,000.00 from Asia Bank N A on 1989-03-10. View Document
- Tripan Sportwear Inc sold this property to P D S Realty Corp for $0.00 on 1989-01-23. View Document
- Tripan Sportswear Inc Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Eastbank on 1989-03-10. View Document
- Tripan Sportswear Inc Satisfied their Mortgage with Isaac Shin & Joan Shih on 1989-03-10. View Document
- Uniform Commercial Code 3 (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1987-06-02. Parties: Tripan Sportswear Inc, Isaac Shih & Joan Shih View Document
- On 1987-05-18 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Eastbank N A to Jack Greenbaum. View Document
- On 1987-05-18 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Joan Shih & Issac Shih to Jack Greenbaum. View Document
- Tripan Sportswear Inc. was granted Power of Attorney for 424 Broadway Cd Bd/Mgr on 1987-01-22 View Document
- Tripan Sportswear Inc. took a mortgage for $30,000.00 from N.A. Eastbank on 1987-01-22. View Document
- Inc. Tripan Sportswear took a mortgage for $89,100.00 from Isaac Shih & Joan Shih on 1987-01-22. View Document
- Isaac Shih & Joan Shih sold this property to Tripan Sportswear Inc for $0.00 on 1986-12-18. View Document
- Isaac Shih was granted Power of Attorney for Laurence J. Reinhartsen on 1986-12-31 View Document
- Joan Shih was granted Power of Attorney for Laurence J. Reinhartsen on 1986-12-31 View Document
- Maps filed 1986-12-10 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1986-12-10. Parties: Isaac Shih & Joan Shih View Document
- 424 Broadway #6, 10013
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 0.11ft x 0.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- SoHo-Cast Iron Extension
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -25,845.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 5.0
Max 24,600.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,245.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 31,980.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 6,135.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Land Use
- Commercial & Office Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 5th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 1206 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 517 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.