Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- No documents found.
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2014-09-19 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,400 to $3,250 on 2014-09-09 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,195 to $3,400 on 2014-08-23 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Rented to Available on 2014-08-23 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2012-09-07 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,295 to $3,195 on 2012-08-16 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $3,295 on 2012-07-30 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Nov. 10, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 420-428 Amsterdam Llc, 316 East 89Th Street ##, New York, NY 10128
- Managing Agent: Salon Realty Corp, Joshua Salon, 316 East 89Th Street #GF, New York, NY 10128
- Head Officer: Matt Cohen, 221 W 37Th St #3RDFL, New York, NY 10018
- Officer: Zu Zu Aghravi, 221 W 37Th St #3RDFL, New York, NY 10018
- Site Manager: Clifton Taylor,
- 424 Amsterdam Ave #2S, 10024
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.0ft x 82.0ft
- Historic District
- Upper West Side/Central Park West
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 7.52
Max 15,416.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 6,666.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 4,100.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -4,650.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 7.5
Max 15,375.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 6,625.0 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Old Law Tenement
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Walk-Up Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 20th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 20th Precinct saw 701 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 20th Precinct saw 129 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.