Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- No documents found.
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2015-08-01 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $1,800 to $1,900 on 2015-07-12 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Rented to Available on 2015-07-12 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2013-08-08 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $1,850 to $1,800 on 2013-08-04 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $1,750 to $1,850 on 2013-06-29 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $1,750 on 2012-05-11 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 29, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 423 Amco C/O;Lawrence Arnsten, 13 W.74Th St #2, New York City, NY 10023
- Managing Agent: Lawrence,E Arnsten, 13 West 74Th Street #2, New York City, NY 10023
- Head Officer: Lawrence Arnsten, 13 West 74Th Street #2, New York City, NY 10023
- Officer: Robert Ernstoff, 242 West 49Th St, New York City, NY 10019
- Shareholder: Dorothy Arnsten, 13 West 74Th St, New York, NY 10023
- Shareholder: Robert Ernstoff, 242 West 49Th Street, New York, NY 10019
- Site Manager: Paul Arnsten,
- 423 Amsterdam Ave #3C, 10024
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.0ft x 80.0ft
- Historic District
- Upper West Side/Central Park West
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 7.52
Max 15,040.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,250.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 4,000.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -6,790.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 7.5
Max 15,000.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,210.0 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Walk-Up Apt. Over Six Families With Stores
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 20th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 20th Precinct saw 701 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 20th Precinct saw 129 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.