Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- 187 West 80 St Hsg Etal took a mortgage for $80,000.00 from City Of New York Hpd on 1990-07-18. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1990-05-29. Parties: Landmarks Prsvn Commsn View Document
- Togo Properties Inc sold this property to Togo Properties Ny Inc for $0.00 on 1988-05-26. View Document
- Togo Properties was granted Power of Attorney for Max Hahn on 1988-06-16 View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1987-11-27 between 187 W 80 St Hsg Etc and Hpd View Document
- City Of New York sold this property to 187 W 80Th Hsng Etal for $0.00 on 1987-08-17. View Document
- Commissioner Of Finance Ny sold this property to City Of New York for $0.00 on 1978-05-25. View Document
- Andruss Peter. & Ill Celeste sold this property to Florentine. Brennan for $0.00 on 1969-05-20. View Document
- Frank D. Jr Andruss sold this property to Florentine. Brennar for $0.00 on 1969-04-11. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 31, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: 187 W 80Th St H.D.F.C, 187 W 80 St #3E, Nyc, NY 10024
- Managing Agent: Ccrs Management, Angie Cordero, 169 Allen St #1B, Nyc, NY 10002
- Head Officer: Alicia Amadeo, 187 W. 80Th St #2E, Nyc, NY 10024
- Officer: Alex Chan, 187 W 80 St #4W, Nyc, NY 10024
- Site Manager: Angie Cordero,
- 421 Amsterdam Ave, 10024
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 27.0ft x 80.0ft
- Coop Number
- Historic District
- Upper West Side/Central Park West
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 7.52
Max 16,243.2 sq. ft.
Remaining 5,998.2 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 4,320.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -5,925.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 7.5
Max 16,200.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 5,955.0 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Walk-Up Cooperative
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Walk-Up Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 20th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 20th Precinct saw 701 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 20th Precinct saw 129 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.