Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- UCC3 Termination dated 2014-11-26, Debtor: Aimee Kahn & David Barash, Secured Party: N.A. Wells Fargo Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Aimee Kahn & David Barash sold this property to David R Holdreith & Jennifer Lucas for $1,275,000.00 on 2014-10-30. View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2014-10-22, Debtor: David R Holdreith & Jennifer Lucas, Secured Party: Jp Morgan Chase Bank, NA, Assignee: View Document
- L.P. Royal York Associates sold this property to Aimee Kahn & David Barash for $960,136.00 on 2012-01-25. View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2011-12-21, Debtor: David Barash & Aimee Khan, Secured Party: N.A. Wells Fargo Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2015-01-13 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2014-08-23 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $1,350,000 on 2014-07-25 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Sold on 2012-05-08 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Sold to Available on 2012-05-04 View Listing
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2012-01-30 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2011-12-09 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $950,000 on 2011-11-10 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 1, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Royal York Owners Corp, 622 Third Avenue #14 FL, N Y C, NY 10017
- Managing Agent: Firstservice Residential New York, Inc., Steven Hirsch, 622 Third Avenue, New York, NY 10017
- Head Officer: Margaret Johnson, 420 East 64 Street, Ny, NY 10065
- Officer: Steven Hirsch, 622 Third Ave #14 FL, N Y C, NY 10017
- Site Manager: Dan Frank,
- 420 E 64th St #E2D, 10065
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 272.23ft x 200.83ft
- Condo Number
- Coop Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 329,251.86 sq. ft.
Remaining -151,619.14 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 355,504.5 sq. ft.
Remaining -125,366.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Co-Op Within A Condominium
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 19th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 19th Precinct saw 768 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 19th Precinct saw 115 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.