Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Nancy W Butler Satisfied their Mortgage with Fa Washington Mutual Bank on 2004-07-22. View Document
- Nancy W Butler sold this property to Joseph Gamache for $185,000.00 on 2004-07-09. View Document
- Joseph Jr Gamache was granted Power of Attorney for Jadam Condominium on 2004-07-09 View Document
- Nancy W Butler was granted Power of Attorney for George J Khouri on 2004-06-28 View Document
- Charles K. Huebner sold this property to G. Franco Treccani for $0.00 on 1997-02-25. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1993-08-23. Parties: Jadam Condominium View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1990-08-02. Parties: Jadam Condo View Document
- Nancy W. Butler was granted Power of Attorney for Jadam Condo Bd/Mgrs on 1989-09-15 View Document
- Nancy W. Butler took a mortgage for $100,000.00 from Home Savings Of America on 1989-09-15. View Document
- Release dated 1989-09-15 between Columbian Realty Co and Nancy Butler View Document
- Release dated 1989-09-15 between Columbian Rlty Company and Amy Babcock Day & Amy Day Kahn Aka Nee View Document
- Amy Day Kahn sold this property to Nancy W. Butler for $0.00 on 1989-08-11. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1988-06-20. Parties: Jadam Condo Bd/Mgrs View Document
- Jillandrea Rlty Assoc took a mortgage for $2,250,000.00 from Columbian Realty Co on 1987-09-18. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1987-07-07. Parties: Jadam Condo Bd/Mgrs View Document
- Amy Babcock Day was granted Power of Attorney for Jadam Condo Bd/Mgrs on 1986-02-05 View Document
- Jillandrea Rlty Assocs sold this property to Amy Babcock Day for $0.00 on 1985-12-06. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1985-10-30. Parties: Jillandrea Realty Assoc View Document
- Maps filed 1985-10-30 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Nov. 10, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: Jadam Condominium, 127 East 59Th Street #3RD FL, New York, NY 10022
- Managing Agent: Matthew Adam Properties, Janusz Sikora, 127 East 59Th Street #3RD FL, New York, NY 10022
- Head Officer: Andrew Clateman, 127 East 59Th Street #3RD FL, New York, NY 10022
- Officer: Janusz Sikora, 127 East 59Th Street #3RD FL, New York, NY 10022
- Site Manager: Jesus Castro,
- 420 Central Park West #1J, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 100.92ft x 100.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 60,753.84 sq. ft.
Remaining 20,338.84 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 65,598.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 25,183.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.