Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Partial Release Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2015-09-16. Parties: Columbian Realty Company, Jillandrea Realty Associates & Acj Associates LLC View Document
- Trena Regina Banks was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers Of The Jadam Condominium on 2015-09-01 View Document
- On 2015-09-01 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Guardhill Financial Corp. to The First National Bank Of Long Island. View Document
- Trena Regina Banks took a mortgage for $592,500.00 from Guardhill Financial Corp. on 2015-09-01. View Document
- Jillandrea Realty Associates & Acj Associates LLC sold this property to Trena Regina Banks for $804,417.50 on 2015-09-01. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1993-08-23. Parties: Jadam Condominium View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1990-08-02. Parties: Jadam Condo View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1988-06-20. Parties: Jadam Condo Bd/Mgrs View Document
- Jillandrea Rlty Assoc took a mortgage for $2,250,000.00 from Columbian Realty Co on 1987-09-18. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1987-07-07. Parties: Jadam Condo Bd/Mgrs View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1985-10-30. Parties: Jillandrea Realty Assoc View Document
- Maps filed 1985-10-30 View Document
- 420 Central Park West #1E, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 100.92ft x 100.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 60,753.84 sq. ft.
Remaining 20,338.84 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 65,598.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 25,183.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.