Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Lynda Lou Kane Kraft Satisfied their Mortgage with Merrill Lynch Creditcorporation on 2001-05-07. View Document
- Lynda Lou Kane Kraft Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Natwest Bank on 2001-04-30. View Document
- On 2001-04-30 a mortgage on this property was transferred from N.A. Fleet Bank to Astoria Federal Savings & Loan Association. View Document
- Lynda Lou Kane Kraft sold this property to David D. Holbrook for $0.00 on 2001-01-24. View Document
- David P. Holbrook was granted Power of Attorney for Michael W. Melinger,Esq., on 2001-02-12 View Document
- Lynda Lou Kane Kraft was granted Power of Attorney for Esq. Michael W. Melinger on 2001-02-12 View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1999-09-09. Parties: 42 Downing Condominium View Document
- Lynda Lou Kane Kraft took a mortgage for $395,533.00 from Merrill Lynch Creditcorporation on 1998-10-05. View Document
- Withheld Satisfaction (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 1998-05-11. Parties: 42 Dowing Realtry Corp., City Of New York View Document
- Lynda Lou Kane Kraft took a mortgage for $800,000.00 from Natwest Bank, NA on 1995-08-15. View Document
- John Wisdom & Starr Wisdom sold this property to Lynda Lou Kane Kraft for $0.00 on 1995-08-10. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1989-09-20. Parties: John Wisdom & Starr Wisdom View Document
- was granted Power of Attorney for John Wisdom on 1989-09-20 View Document
- 42 Downing St #1, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 29.17ft x 106.42ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village Extension II
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 2.43
Max 7,272.99 sq. ft.
Remaining 422.99 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 4.8
Max 14,366.4 sq. ft.
Remaining 7,516.4 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Resid.Unit Of 1-3 Unit Bldg-Orig Class 1
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Walk-Up Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.