Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- No documents found.
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2015-08-14 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,295,000 to $2,999,000 on 2015-03-05 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $3,295,000 on 2014-11-21 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $9,750 to $9,000 on 2012-02-02 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2012-02-02 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $10,000 to $9,750 on 2011-11-02 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $10,000 on 2011-10-25 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 31, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Braender Condominium, 418 Central Park West, New York, NY 10025
- Managing Agent: The Lovett Company, Ellen Kornfeld, 1270 Broadway #408, New York, NY 10001
- Head Officer: Rusty Breedlove, 1270 Broadway #408, New York, NY 10123
- Officer: Michael Gibson, 1270 Broadway, New York, NY 10001
- Site Manager: Jorge Morquecho,
- 418 Central Park West #6364, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 100.92ft x 117.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 71,084.16 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,342.84 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 76,752.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,325.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Special Condominium Billing Lot
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.