Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Presbyterian Hsptl/Nyc sold this property to Columbia Universty/Ny Tr for $0.00 on 1985-12-03. View Document
- Stanben Realty Corp Satisfied their Mortgage with Central Fed Savingsetc on 1984-08-17. View Document
- Stanben Realty Corp. sold this property to Presbyterian Hosp./Ny for $0.00 on 1984-06-01. View Document
- Stanben Realty Corp. Satisfied their Mortgage with K.B. Weissman on 1984-06-07. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1983-03-08 between Stanben Realty Corp. and Haarlem River Rlty Corp. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1982-08-25 between Stanben Realty Corp. and Haarlem River Rlty Corp. View Document
- Stanben Realty Corp took a mortgage for $0.00 from Mobil Oil Corporation on 1973-02-22. View Document
- Stanben Realty Corp took a mortgage for $0.00 from K B Weissman on 1972-12-19. View Document
- Stanben Realty Corp took a mortgage for $0.00 from Central Fedl S/La Nassau on 1971-01-29. View Document
- On 1971-01-29 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Stanben Realty Corp to Central Fedl S/La Nassau. View Document
- Stanben Realty Corp & Derley Realty Corp sold this property to Stanben Realty Corp for $0.00 on 1970-01-29. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 5, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 84 White Street Llc, 872 Madison Avenue #2A, New York, NY 10021
- Managing Agent: Rialto Management Corp, Scott Lerman, 872 Madison Avenue #2A, New York, NY 10021
- Head Officer: Juan Lacroze, 872 Madison Avenue #2A, New York, NY 10021
- Site Manager: Daniel Marmol,
- 4152 9th Ave, 10034
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 150.0ft x 177.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 1.0
Max 20,925.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 20,925.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.4
Max 50,220.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 50,220.0 sq. ft.
- Garages And Gasoline Stations
- Unlicensed Parking Lot
- Land Use
- Parking Facilities
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 34th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 676 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 448 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.