Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- UCC3 Termination dated 2015-03-06, Debtor: Gerard F Butler & Leslie J Schnur, Secured Party: N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2015-02-24, Debtor: Gerard F Butler & Leslie J Schnur, Secured Party: N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Ucc3 Assignment (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 2014-05-29. Parties: Gerard F Butler & Leslie J Schnur, Fa Washington Mutual Bank, N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2004-11-17, Debtor: Gerard Butler & Leslie Schnur, Secured Party: Fa Washington Mutual Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2004-08-31, Debtor: Gerard F Butler & Leslie J Schnur, Secured Party: Fa Washington Mutual Bank, Assignee: View Document
- This unit was listed for Sale for $2,495,000 on 2016-10-07 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2016-09-01 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,595,000 to $2,495,000 on 2016-05-18 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,695,000 to $2,595,000 on 2016-04-13 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $2,695,000 on 2016-03-01 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $1,795,000 on 2013-09-22 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Nov. 10, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: 415 Central Park West Owners Corp, 127 East 59Th St #3RD FL, Ny, NY 10022
- Managing Agent: Matthew Adam Properties, Janusz Sikora, 127 E 59Th #3, Nyc, NY 10022
- Head Officer: Janusz Sikora, 415 Central Park West #17E, Ny, NY 10025
- Officer: Gloria Baker, 415 Central Pk West #8E, New York, NY 10025
- Site Manager: Sami Haxhija,
- 415 Central Park West #17E, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 100.92ft x 111.0ft
- Coop Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 67,436.04 sq. ft.
Remaining -65,440.96 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 72,813.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -60,064.0 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Cooperative
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.