Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Schottenstein Stores Corporation Satisfied their Mortgage with Value City Incorporated on 2013-07-12. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2013-09-11, Debtor: 4138 Broadway Retail LLC, Secured Party: People'S United Bank, Assignee: View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to 4138 Broadway Retail LLC by People'S United Bank or 2013-08-28 View Document
- 4138 Broadway Retail LLC took a mortgage for $2,400,000.00 from People'S United Bank on 2013-08-28. View Document
- Ssc Broadway Ny LLC sold this property to 4138 Broadway Retail LLC for $3,400,000.00 on 2013-08-28. View Document
- Correction Deed filed 2013-09-11 View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2010-10-29, Debtor: C & N New York Food Corp., Secured Party: Inc. Susquehanna Commercial Finance, Assignee: View Document
- Schottenstein Stores Corporation sold this property to Ssc Broadway Ny LLC for $0.00 on 2010-08-19. View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2008-06-25, Debtor: Yuderky Guzman & Rhina Guzman, Secured Party: N.A. Citibank, Assignee: View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2008-06-25, Debtor: Yuderky Guzman & Rhina Guzman, Secured Party: N.A. Citibank, Assignee: View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2006-03-03, Debtor: Yuderky Guzman & Rhina Guzman, Secured Party: N.A. Citibank, Assignee: View Document
- Strauss Stores Corp took a mortgage for $0.00 from Value City Inc on 1979-05-16. View Document
- Strauss Stores Corp took a mortgage for $0.00 from B.H.S. Rlty Corp on 1968-02-07. View Document
- B.H.S Relty Inc sold this property to Strauss Stores Corp for $0.00 on 1968-02-07. View Document
- 4136 Broadway, 10033
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 62.08ft x 95.83ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -5,458.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 10,916.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 5,458.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 35,477.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 30,019.0 sq. ft.
- Store Buildings
- Store Building; One Story
- Land Use
- Commercial & Office Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- No Basement
This property is located in the 33rd Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 33rd Precinct saw 555 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 33rd Precinct saw 460 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.