Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Initial UCC1 dated 2009-01-23, Debtor: 411-13 Bleecker Street Realty Corp., Secured Party: Ridgewood Savings Bank, Assignee: View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to Gabriele Knecht & 411-13 Bleecker Street Realty Corp. by Ridgewood Savings Bank or 2009-01-15 View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $1,500,000.00 dated 2009-01-15 between Gabriele Knecht & 411-13 Bleecker Street Realty Corp. and Ridgewood Savings Bank View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to 411-13 Bleecker Street Realty Corp by City & Suburban Federal Savings Bank or 2003-10-30 View Document
- Gabriele Knecht & 411-13 Bleecker Street Realty Corp took a mortgage for $2,000,000.00 from City & Suburban Federal Savings Bank on 2003-10-30. View Document
- 411-13 Bleecker St Etc Satisfied their Mortgage with 22 Charles Street Corp on 1992-08-24. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1979-10-26. Parties: New York Bank For Svgs View Document
- On 1977-02-28 a mortgage on this property was transferred from 22 Charles Street Corp to Henry D Messer & Carl A House. View Document
- 411 13 Bleecker St Rlty took a mortgage for $0.00 from 22 Charles Street Corp on 1977-02-01. View Document
- 22 Charles Street Corp sold this property to 411 13 Bleecker St Rlty for $0.00 on 1977-02-01. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1969-04-29. Parties: Greenwich Vllg Hstrcdst View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 13, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: 411-13 Bleecker St. Realty Corp, 413 Bleecker St #1, Ny, NY 10014
- Managing Agent: Gabriele Knecht, 413 Bleecker St #1, Ny, NY 10014
- Head Officer: Gabriele Knecht, 413 Bleecker Street #1, New York, NY 10014
- Officer: Gabriele Knecht, 413 Bleecker St #1, Ny, NY 10014
- Shareholder: Gabriele Knecht, 413 Bleecker Street #1, New York, NY 10014
- Site Manager: Gabriele Knecht,
- 413 Bleecker St, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 20.58ft x 50.0ft
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 3,539.76 sq. ft.
Remaining -24.24 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 2,058.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,506.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 6,688.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 3,124.5 sq. ft.
- Residence - Multiple Use
- Primarily 3 Family With 1 Store Or Office
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.