Units at this Address
|Price||Unit||Last Update||Status||Public Records|
Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Emigrant Savings Bank Satisfied their Mortgage with Todd Morakis & Dianne Donadio & Earnest R Donadio on 2004-11-16. View Document
- Ii Llc Charb was granted Power of Attorney for The 411 53Rd Street Condominium on 2004-10-22 View Document
- Todd Morakis & Stacey Donadio & Ernesto B Donadio & Dianne Donadio sold this property to Charb Ii LLC for $959,000.00 on 2004-10-22. View Document
- Leon H Charney was granted Power of Attorney for Bruce Block on 2004-10-19 View Document
- Todd Morakis was granted Power of Attorney for Ernest Donadio on 2004-10-08 View Document
- Dianne Donadio was granted Power of Attorney for Ernest Donadio on 2004-10-08 View Document
- Power Authority Of The State Of New York granted an easement to New York State Department Of Transportation on 1996-02-22. View Document
- 85Th Estates Company sold this property to Linda B Janower for $0.00 on 1986-04-15. View Document
- Linda B. Janower was granted Power of Attorney for 411 East 53 St Cd Bd/Mgr on 1986-05-12 View Document
- Release dated 1986-05-12 between Manufacturers Hano Tr Co and 85Th Estates Company View Document
- Linda B. Janower was granted Power of Attorney for Robert A. Goldstein on 1986-05-12 View Document
- Uniform Commercial Code 3 (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1986-05-12. Parties: 85Th Estates Company, Manufacturers Hano Tr.Co View Document
- Certificate (Other Documents) was filed on 1986-03-28. Parties: 85Th Estates Company View Document
- Maps filed 1986-01-27 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1986-01-27. Parties: 85Th Estates Company View Document
- City Of New York sold this property to New York University for $0.00 on 1975-07-07. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on April 1, 1993 and the registration expires May 31, 1994.
- 411 1st Ave, 10010
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 98.75ft x 225.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 143,137.54 sq. ft.
Remaining -36,964.46 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 154,550.5 sq. ft.
Remaining -25,551.5 sq. ft.
- Educational Structures
- Other College And University
- Land Use
- Public Facilities & Institutions
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 13th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 13th Precinct saw 1756 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 13th Precinct saw 390 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.