Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
Ucc3 Assignment (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 2010-11-05.
Show DetailsHide Details
Document DetailsDocument ID: 2010090300878001
Document Type: UCC3 ASSIGNMENT
CRFN: 2010000369882Document Date:
Recorded Date: 2010-11-05
Modified Date: 2010-11-05Document Amount: $0.00Recorded in: Manhattan
CRFN Document ID Borough Year Reel Page File NBR 2009000424365
Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2009-12-28, Secured Party: Merrill Lynch Credit Corporation
Show DetailsHide Details
Document DetailsDocument ID: 2009122700094001
Document Type: INITIAL COOP UCC1
CRFN: 2009000424365Document Date:
Recorded Date: 2009-12-28
Modified Date: 2009-12-28Document Amount: $0.00Recorded in: Manhattan
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 12, 2017 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2018.
- Corporate Owner: Morningside Housing Associates, 118-35 Queens Boulevard #14FL, Forest Hills, NY 11375
- Managing Agent: Nelson Management Group, Ltd, Christine Chorny, 118-35 Queens Boulevard #14FL, Forest Hills, NY 11375
- Head Officer: Adam Nadel, 118-35 Queens Boulevard #14FL, Forest Hills, NY 11375
- Officer: Christine Chorny, 118-35 Queens Boulevard #14FL, Forest Hills, NY 11375
- Shareholder: Ehr Investments, 189 Admirals Way, Ponte Verda Bh, FL 32082
- Shareholder: S-N Housing Associates, 666 5Th Avenue #2O FL, New York, NY 10103
- Site Manager: Antonio Morales,
- 410 Cathedral Parkway #7D, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 150.0ft x 172.0ft
- Manhattan Valley
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 90,300.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -26,976.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 97,500.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -19,776.0 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Apt; Semi-Fireproof With Stores
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.