Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Termination Of Assign Of L&R (Other Documents) was filed on 2015-04-16. Parties: Jane G Goldberg, Hsbc Bank Usa National Association View Document
- Termination Of Assign Of L&R (Other Documents) was filed on 2015-04-15. Parties: Jane Goldberg, Hsbc Bank Usa Na View Document
- Jane Goldberg Satisfied their Mortgage with Hsbc Bank Usa Na on 2015-04-06. View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to Jane Goldberg by Hsbc Bank Usa, NA or 2011-06-14 View Document
- Jane Goldberg took a mortgage for $500,000.00 from Hsbc Bank Usa, NA on 2011-06-14. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2011-06-22, Debtor: Jane Goldberg, Secured Party: Hsbc Bank Usa, NA, Assignee: View Document
- Park Avenue-Broadwayrealty Inc Satisfied their Mortgage with 41 East 20Th Realtycorp on 2002-11-22. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1997-04-29. Parties: Jane Goldberg View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1996-04-30 between Sibyl Trust Steinberg & Max Trust Steinberg and Jane Goldberg View Document
- On 1994-09-23 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Sibyl Steinberg to Sibyl Steinberg Declartion Of Trust & Max Steinberg Declaration Trust. View Document
- Certificate (Other Documents) was filed on 1992-10-29. Parties: Sybil Steinberg View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1992-10-29 between Sybil Steinberg and Jane Goldberg View Document
- Sibex Corp Aka & Sibax Corp sold this property to Jane Goldberg for $0.00 on 1992-10-19. View Document
- Sybil Steinberg was granted Power of Attorney for Max Steinberg on 1992-10-29 View Document
- Park Ave-Brdwy Rltyinc sold this property to Sibex Corp for $0.00 on 1992-05-21. View Document
- Park Ave Brdwy Rltyinc Satisfied their Mortgage with James H. Gomez on 1992-08-07. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1992-03-04 between Sybil Steinberg and Park Ave-Brdwy Rltyinc View Document
- On 1992-02-26 a mortgage on this property was transferred from 41 E. 20Th St Rlty Corp to Sybil Steinberg. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1991-03-07 between Sybil Steinberg and Park Ave-Brdw'Y Rltyinc View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1989-10-13. Parties: Landmarks Prsvn Cmmsn View Document
- On 1988-04-22 a mortgage on this property was transferred from James H Gomerz to Park Ave Bdwy Rlty Inc. View Document
- Inc. Park Ave-B'Way Rlty took a mortgage for $650,000.00 from Inc. 41 East 20Th Realty on 1986-07-24. View Document
- Inc. Park-Ave-B'Way Rlty took a mortgage for $75,000.00 from James H. Gomez on 1986-07-24. View Document
- Sibyl Steinberg Satisfied their Mortgage with Jack M. Goldstein Inc on 1986-07-24. View Document
- 41 East 20Th Rlty Cp sold this property to Park Avenue-Bdwy Rtyinc for $0.00 on 1986-05-27. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1982-02-04. Parties: 41 E 20Th Realty Corp & Imperial Equities Co. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1980-11-12 between 41 East 20Th Realtycorp and Imperial Equities Co View Document
- Sibyl Steinberg sold this property to 41 E 20Th Realty Corp for $0.00 on 1972-08-15. View Document
- Sibyl Steinberg sold this property to 41 E 20Th Realty Corp for $0.00 on 1972-03-24. View Document
- Sibyl Steinberg took a mortgage for $0.00 from Jack M Goldstein Inc on 1969-09-22. View Document
- Jack M Goldstein Inc sold this property to Sibyl Steinberg for $0.00 on 1969-09-22. View Document
- 41 E 20th St, 10003
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.0ft x 92.0ft
- Historic District
- Ladies' Mile
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -6,622.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 5.0
Max 11,500.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,878.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 14,950.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 8,328.0 sq. ft.
- Store Buildings
- Store With Apartments Above
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 13th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 13th Precinct saw 1756 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 13th Precinct saw 390 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.