Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- B. Ronald Kollar Satisfied their Mortgage with Chase Manhattan Bank on 2002-10-04. View Document
- Ronald M. Kollar Satisfied their Mortgage with Chase Manhattan Bank on 2002-06-20. View Document
- Ronald M. Kollar took a mortgage for $333,000.00 from Merrill Lynch Creditcorporation on 2002-04-25. View Document
- On 2001-04-02 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Inc. Wells Fargo Home Mortgage & Inc. Norwest Mortgage to As Trust First Union Nationalbank. View Document
- On 1998-10-21 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Chase Manhattan Mortgage Corporation to Inc. Norwest Mortgage. View Document
- Herman Wilensky sold this property to Ronald M. Kollar for $0.00 on 1997-10-08. View Document
- Ronald M. Kollar was granted Power of Attorney for 45 Chistopher Streetcondominium on 1998-03-10 View Document
- Ronald M. Kollar took a mortgage for $19,250.00 from Chase Manhattan Bank on 1998-03-10. View Document
- Ronald M. Kollar took a mortgage for $308,000.00 from Chase Manhattan Mortgage Corp. on 1998-03-10. View Document
- Herman Wilensky was granted Power of Attorney for 45 Christopher Street Condominium on 1997-03-05 View Document
- Rick Barberio sold this property to Herman Wilensky for $0.00 on 1996-12-13. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 5, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 45 Christopher Street Condominium Assoc., 45 Christopher St, New York, NY 10014
- Managing Agent: First Service Residential New York, Inc., Mitchell Lassman, 622 Third Ave #14 FL, New York, NY 10017
- Head Officer: Malcolm Sage, 45 Christopher St, New York, NY 10014
- Officer: Mitchell Lassman, 622 Thrid Ave #14, New York, NY 10017
- Site Manager: Mitchell Lassman,
- 41 Christopher St #14G, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 114.5ft x 91.33ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 2.43
Max 26,273.16 sq. ft.
Remaining -80,495.84 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 4.8
Max 51,897.6 sq. ft.
Remaining -54,871.4 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.