Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Heidi L Snyder & Christopher Flagg Satisfied their Mortgage with Summit Mortgage Banking Services Inc. on 2002-11-07. View Document
- Cheryl Howard & Ronald Howard took a mortgage for $570,000.00 from North Fork Bank on 2002-06-17. View Document
- Cheryl Howard & Ronald Howard was granted Power of Attorney for 45 Christopher Street Condominium on 2002-06-17 View Document
- Ronald Howard was granted Power of Attorney for James R. Bennett & Richard C. Stempel on 2002-06-17 View Document
- Cheryl Howard was granted Power of Attorney for James R. Bennett & Richard C. Stempel on 2002-06-17 View Document
- Heidi L. Snyder & Christopher Flagg sold this property to Ronald Howard for $0.00 on 2002-05-15. View Document
- On 1999-06-11 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Inc. Summit Mortgage Banking Services to Summit Bank. View Document
- Heidi L. Snyder & Christopher Flagg was granted Power of Attorney for 45 Christopher Street Condominium on 1999-06-11 View Document
- George D. Nagrodsky & Richard Nagrodsky sold this property to Heidi L. Snyder & Christopher Flagg for $0.00 on 1999-05-24. View Document
- Heidi L Snyder & Christopher Flagg took a mortgage for $392,000.00 from Inc. Summit Mortgage Banking Services on 1999-06-11. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 5, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 45 Christopher Street Condominium Assoc., 45 Christopher St, New York, NY 10014
- Managing Agent: First Service Residential New York, Inc., Mitchell Lassman, 622 Third Ave #14 FL, New York, NY 10017
- Head Officer: Malcolm Sage, 45 Christopher St, New York, NY 10014
- Officer: Mitchell Lassman, 622 Thrid Ave #14, New York, NY 10017
- Site Manager: Mitchell Lassman,
- 41 Christopher St #11F, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 114.5ft x 91.33ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 2.43
Max 26,273.16 sq. ft.
Remaining -80,495.84 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 4.8
Max 51,897.6 sq. ft.
Remaining -54,871.4 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.