- Warning: This property is located near the boundary of it's school zone.
- P.S. 041 Greenwich Village
- Grades: PK,0K,01,02,03,04,05,SE
- Principal: Kelly Shannon
- Phone: 212-675-2756
- Address: 116 West 11 Street
- Website: http://schools.nyc.gov/SchoolPortals/02/M041/default.htm
- J.H.S. 104 Simon Baruch
- Grades: 06,07,08,SE
- Principal: Rocco Macri
- Phone: 212-674-4545
- Address: 330 East 21 Street
- Website: http://schools.nyc.gov/SchoolPortals/02/M104/default.htm
- Citywide High School Choice
- Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 2001-11-27 between Paul Michaud and Inc. Citimortgage View Document
- Paul Michaud took a mortgage for $2,540.06 from Inc. Citimortgage on 2001-10-10. View Document
- Paul Michaud was granted Power of Attorney for Samuel Eber on 2001-10-10 View Document
- Ross Holden sold this property to Paul Michaud for $0.00 on 2000-08-11. View Document
- Paul Michaud was granted Power of Attorney for 45 Christopher Street Condominium on 2000-08-30 View Document
- Paul Michaud took a mortgage for $900,000.00 from Inc. Eab Morgage Company on 2000-08-30. View Document
- Ross Holden took a mortgage for $200,000.00 from Chase Manhattan Bank on 2000-05-11. View Document
- Merin Elizabeth Urban & Peter K. Storey Satisfied their Mortgage with Republic Bank For Savings on 1998-11-30. View Document
- Ross Holden was granted Power of Attorney for 45 Christopher Street Condominium on 1997-03-13 View Document
- Merin Elizabeth Urban & Peter K. Storey sold this property to Ross Holden for $0.00 on 1997-02-05. View Document
- Merin Elizabeth Urban & Peter K. Storey took a mortgage for $26,000.00 from Republic Bank For Savings on 1995-03-07. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 5, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 45 Christopher Street Condominium Assoc., 45 Christopher St, New York, NY 10014
- Managing Agent: First Service Residential New York, Inc., Mitchell Lassman, 622 Third Ave #14 FL, New York, NY 10017
- Head Officer: Malcolm Sage, 45 Christopher St, New York, NY 10014
- Officer: Mitchell Lassman, 622 Thrid Ave #14, New York, NY 10017
- Site Manager: Mitchell Lassman,
- 41 Christopher St #11E, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 114.5ft x 91.33ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 2.43
Max 26,273.16 sq. ft.
Remaining -80,495.84 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 4.8
Max 51,897.6 sq. ft.
Remaining -54,871.4 sq. ft.
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area