Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Kenneth Fuchs Satisfied their Mortgage with Thomas M Imswiler on 2007-08-09. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1997-11-17 between Kenneth Fuchs and Thomas M. Imswiler View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1992-01-07 between Thomas M Imswiler and Kenneth Fuchs View Document
- 301 West Fourth St Corp & Graham-King Inc Satisfied their Mortgage with West Side Svgs Bank & Prudential Svgs Bank on 1987-02-06. View Document
- Kenneth Fuchs took a mortgage for $540,000.00 from Thomas M. Imswiler on 1987-01-16. View Document
- Thomas M. Imswiler sold this property to Kenneth Fuchs for $0.00 on 1986-12-29. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1974-07-18 between 301 West 4Th Streetcorp and Prudential Savings Bank View Document
- Thomas M Inswiler sold this property to 301 West 4Th Streetcorp for $0.00 on 1974-06-27. View Document
- 301 West 4Th Streetcorp sold this property to Thomas M Inswiler for $0.00 on 1974-06-27. View Document
- 301 West 4Th Streetcorp took a mortgage for $0.00 from Prudential Savings Bank on 1974-06-27. View Document
- On 1974-02-13 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Graham King Inc to Thomas M Graham Fmlytr. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1969-04-29. Parties: Greenwich Vllg Hstrcdst View Document
- Thomas M Imswiler took a mortgage for $0.00 from Phyllis W Bell & Victor Tara on 1967-06-05. View Document
- Phyllis W Attyof Bell & Victor Tara sold this property to Thomas M Imswiler for $0.00 on 1967-06-05. View Document
- Phyllis W Bell was granted Power of Attorney for Victor Tara on 1967-06-05 View Document
- 41 Bank St, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 19.42ft x 51.58ft
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 2.43
Max 2,527.2 sq. ft.
Remaining -479.8 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 4.8
Max 4,992.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,985.0 sq. ft.
- Residence - Multiple Use
- Primarily 2 Family With 1 Store Or Office
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.