Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- 203 Lafayette 6C, LLC took a mortgage for $2,500,000.00 from N.A. Citibank on 2011-12-21. View Document
- 203 Lafayette 6C, LLC was granted Power of Attorney for The Lafayette Commercial Condo on 2011-12-21 View Document
- As Trustee Martin Berger & As Trustee Judith Martin & Berger New York Real Estate Trust sold this property to 203 Lafayette 6C, LLC for $3,350,000.00 on 2011-12-21. View Document
- Correction Deed filed 2012-02-02 View Document
- David Chu was granted Power of Attorney for Bruce M Cohen & Luciana Cortina on 2011-11-23 View Document
- Berger New York Real Estate Trust Satisfied their Mortgage with Emigrant Bank on 2012-01-06. View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2005-07-25. Parties: The Lafayette Commercial Condominium View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2005-07-14. Parties: The Lafayette Commercial Condominium View Document
- Berger New York Real Estate Trust was granted Power of Attorney for The Board Of Managers Of The Lafayette Com. Condo on 2004-06-18 View Document
- On 2004-06-18 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Inc. Emigrant Mortgage Company to Emigrant Savings Bank. View Document
- Tim M Lam Satisfied their Mortgage with Cbak Holdings LLC on 2004-06-14. View Document
- Berger New York Real Estate Trust took a mortgage for $600,000.00 from Inc. Emigrant Mortgage Company on 2004-06-18. View Document
- Cbak Holdings LLC sold this property to Berger New York Real Estate Trust for $1,850,000.00 on 2004-06-11. View Document
- Tung Fat Marketing Inc. Satisfied their Mortgage with The Ka Wah Bank Ltd on 2001-07-23. View Document
- Tim M. Lam was granted Power of Attorney for Lafayette Commercialcondo on 2000-08-25 View Document
- Inc. Lambo Development sold this property to Tim M. Lam for $0.00 on 2000-08-08. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1989-02-09 between Tung Fat Marktng Inc and Lambo Dvlpmnt Inc View Document
- Uniform Commercial Code 1 (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1989-02-07. Parties: Lambo Development Inc, Ltd Ka Wah Bank View Document
- Steve K.T. Shu sold this property to Lambo Developmnt Inc for $0.00 on 1989-01-09. View Document
- On 1989-02-03 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Ka Wah Bank Ltd to Ka Wah Bank Ltd. View Document
- Tung Fat Marktg Inc sold this property to Steve K T Shu for $0.00 on 1988-12-27. View Document
- Tung Fat Markg Inc took a mortgage for $750,000.00 from Ka Wah Bank Ltd on 1988-01-05. View Document
- Tung Fat Marktg Inc was granted Power of Attorney for Lafayette Commercialcd on 1988-01-05 View Document
- American Land Ltd sold this property to Tung Fat Marktg Inc for $0.00 on 1987-12-01. View Document
- Release dated 1988-01-05 between Citytrust and American Land Ltd View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-09-23. Parties: American Land Ltd View Document
- Maps filed 1987-09-23 View Document
- 406 Broome St #6C, 10013
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 149.5ft x 100.42ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- SoHo-Cast Iron Extension
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 70,735.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -3,614.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 70,500.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -3,849.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 76,375.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 2,026.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Office Space
- Land Use
- Commercial & Office Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 5th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 1206 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 517 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.