Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Ovc 203, LLC Satisfied their Mortgage with Jeffery Mckay Mckay on 2014-04-17. View Document
- North Property Holdings Lafayette LLC was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers Of The Lafayette Commercial Cond on 2014-05-19 View Document
- Ocv 203, LLC & Ira Oaklander sold this property to North Property Holdings Lafayette LLC for $2,900,000.00 on 2014-05-19. View Document
- 203 Llc Ocv sold this property to 203 Llc Ocv & Ira Oaklander for $0.00 on 2013-10-31. View Document
- Discharge Of Tax Lien (Other Documents) was filed on 2005-11-04. Parties: The Bank Of New York View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2005-07-25. Parties: The Lafayette Commercial Condominium View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2005-07-14. Parties: The Lafayette Commercial Condominium View Document
- Correction Doc-Office Use Only (Other Documents) was filed on 2004-10-18. Parties: City Of New York, Bank Of New York View Document
- Tax Lien Sale Certificate (Other Documents) was filed on 2004-09-30. Parties: City Of New York, Bank Of New York View Document
- Jeffrey Robert Mckay sold this property to Ocv 203, LLC for $0.00 on 2001-11-19. View Document
- Ocv203 LLC was granted Power of Attorney for Lafayette Commercialcondo on 2002-03-27 View Document
- Ocv 203, LLC took a mortgage for $990,000.00 from Jeffrey Robert Mckay on 2002-03-27. View Document
- Lambo Investment Inc. Satisfied their Mortgage with Jardine Capital Corp. on 1998-08-26. View Document
- Jeffrery Robert Mckaty was granted Power of Attorney for Lafayette Commercialcondo on 1998-07-13 View Document
- Lambo Development Inc sold this property to Jeffery Robert Mckay for $0.00 on 1998-02-20. View Document
- American Land Ltd sold this property to Lambo Development Inc for $0.00 on 1998-02-19. View Document
- Lambo Investments Inc took a mortgage for $190,000.00 from Jardine Capital Cp on 1989-04-27. View Document
- American Land Ltd sold this property to Lambo Investment Inc for $0.00 on 1989-04-06. View Document
- Lambo Investment Inc was granted Power of Attorney for Lafayette Commrcl/Cndo/B on 1989-04-27 View Document
- Release dated 1989-04-27 between Citytrust and American Land Ltd View Document
- On 1989-04-27 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Citytrust to American Land Ltd. View Document
- Uniform Commercial Code 1 (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1989-04-25. Parties: Lambo Investment Inc, Jardine Capital Corp View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 1989-04-25, Debtor: Lambo Investment Inc., Secured Party: Jardine Capital Corp., Assignee: View Document
- UCC3 Release / UCC Amendment dated 1989-04-21, Debtor: American Land Ltd., Secured Party: Citytrust, Assignee: View Document
- Uniform Commercial Code 3 (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1989-04-21. Parties: American Land Ltd, Citytrust View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-09-23. Parties: American Land Ltd View Document
- Maps filed 1987-09-23 View Document
- 406 Broome St #5C, 10013
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 149.5ft x 100.42ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- SoHo-Cast Iron Extension
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 70,735.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -3,614.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 70,500.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -3,849.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 76,375.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 2,026.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Office Space
- Land Use
- Commercial & Office Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 5th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 1206 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 517 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.