Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2005-07-25. Parties: The Lafayette Commercial Condominium View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2005-07-14. Parties: The Lafayette Commercial Condominium View Document
- C.T. Jo Inc. Satisfied their Mortgage with Hang Seng Bank Limited on 1996-06-14. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1996-06-14. Parties: Heng Seng Bank U.S.A. View Document
- On 1993-10-13 a mortgage on this property was transferred from C.T. Jo Inc. to Hang Seng Bank Limited. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1993-10-13 between Inc. C.T. Jo and Hang Seng Bank Limited View Document
- Sundry Miscellaneous (Other Documents) was filed on 1989-01-11. Parties: Citytrust, American Land Ltd View Document
- Release dated 1989-01-11 between Citytrust and American Land Ltd View Document
- On 1988-07-07 a mortgage on this property was transferred from C T Jo Inc to Hang Seng Bank Ltd. View Document
- C T Jo Inc took a mortgage for $180,000.00 from Hang Seng Bank on 1988-07-07. View Document
- American Land Ltd sold this property to C.T.Jo Inc for $0.00 on 1988-06-16. View Document
- C T Jo Inc was granted Power of Attorney for Lafayette Cmmcrl Cdbd/M on 1988-07-07 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-09-23. Parties: American Land Ltd View Document
- Maps filed 1987-09-23 View Document
- 406 Broome St #5A, 10013
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 149.5ft x 100.42ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- SoHo-Cast Iron Extension
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 70,735.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -3,614.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 70,500.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -3,849.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 76,375.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 2,026.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Office Space
- Land Use
- Commercial & Office Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 5th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 1206 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 517 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.