Units at this Address
|Price||Unit||Last Update||Status||Public Records|
Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1997-08-14 between Interbank Of New York and 406 6Th Avenue Realty Corp. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 1992-01-30, Debtor: 406 6Th Ave Realty, Secured Party: Interbank Of New York, Assignee: View Document
- On 1992-01-30 a mortgage on this property was transferred from 406-6Th Ave Realty Corp to Interbank Of New York. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1992-01-30 between 406-6Th Ave Realty Corp and Interbank Of New York View Document
- On 1992-01-30 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Astoria Fed Sv& Lnasscn to New York Interbank. View Document
- 406 6Th Ave Realty Corp took a mortgage for $33,715.30 from Interbank/New York on 1992-01-30. View Document
- 406 6Th Ave Rtly Corp Satisfied their Mortgage with Miger Rtly Corp on 1986-07-21. View Document
- 406 6Th Ave Rlty Corp. took a mortgage for $450,000.00 from Astoria Fedl Savgs Etc. on 1986-07-21. View Document
- On 1979-02-15 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Miger Realty Corp to Zelda L Panziser & Leo E Panziser & Bethany M Panziser. View Document
- 406-6Th Ave Realty Corp took a mortgage for $0.00 from Miger Realty Corp on 1978-09-21. View Document
- Miger Realty Corp sold this property to 406-6Th Ave Realty Corp for $0.00 on 1978-09-21. View Document
- Miger Realty Corp sold this property to Steve Colombos & Isidoros Batos & Steve Kokolis for $0.00 on 1978-05-19. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1974-02-25 between Miger Realty Corp and Angeline Ugobono View Document
- On 1970-03-31 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Emanuel Ex Ugobono to Angeline Ugobano. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1969-04-29. Parties: Greenwich Vllg Hstrcdst View Document
- 406 Avenue Of The Americas, 10011
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 20.0ft x 77.58ft
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 5,338.88 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,354.88 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 3.4
Max 5,276.8 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,292.8 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 10,088.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 6,104.0 sq. ft.
- Store Buildings
- Store Building; Two-Story Or Store/Office
- Land Use
- Commercial & Office Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.