Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Tax Lien Sale Certificate (Other Documents) was filed on 2000-07-27. Parties: Bank Of New York, Bank Of New York View Document
- Jaynes Bliss Wodled was granted Power of Attorney for Allison Scollar on 1996-10-01 View Document
- Jayne Bliss Nodland sold this property to Yari Carrisi for $0.00 on 1996-08-07. View Document
- Yari Carrisi was granted Power of Attorney for 404 Condominium on 1996-10-01 View Document
- Yari Carrisi was granted Power of Attorney for Eileen C. Esq. Donovan on 1996-10-01 View Document
- Jayne Bliss-Nodland Satisfied their Mortgage with Larry Rivers on 1996-09-16. View Document
- Jayne Bliss-Nodland was granted Power of Attorney for 404 Condominium on 1996-02-16 View Document
- Jayne Bliss-Nodland took a mortgage for $88,995.73 from Larry Rivers on 1996-02-16. View Document
- Maps filed 1996-01-17 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1996-01-17. Parties: 404 Condominium View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Dec. 29, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: Corp, 405 East 13Th St #5R, New York, NY 10009
- Managing Agent: Peter Hale, 405 East 13Th St #5R, New York, NY 10009
- Head Officer: Robert Rosenthal, 405 East 13Th Street #5R, New York, NY 10009
- Officer: Tom Burckhart, 405 East 13Th St #2, New York, NY 10009
- Shareholder: Aria Atai, 641 Fifth Avenue #45D, New York, NY 10022
- Site Manager:
- 405 E 13th St #5S, 10009
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 28.0ft x 206.5ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 34,807.64 sq. ft.
Remaining 7,953.64 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 11,564.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -15,290.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 37,583.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 10,729.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In 2-10 Unit Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 9th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 1340 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 361 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.