Units at this Address
|Price||Unit||Last Update||Status||Public Records|
Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Initial UCC1 dated 2015-10-02, Debtor: 285 Nyc LLC, Secured Party: Apple Bank For Savings, Assignee: View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to 285 Nyc LLC by Apple Bank For Savings or 2015-09-24 View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $2,250,000.00 dated 2015-09-24 between 285 Nyc LLC and Apple Bank For Savings View Document
- 285 Nyc LLC took a mortgage for $1,954,274.66 from Apple Bank For Savings on 2015-09-24. View Document
- On 2015-09-11 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Inc. Co-Op Holdings & N.A. United States Trust Company & N.A. Bank Of America to Apple Bank For Savings. View Document
- On 2015-09-11 a mortgage on this property was transferred from N.A. United States Trust Company & Ust Mortgage Company & N.A. Bank Of America & U.S. Trust Mortgage Service Company to Inc. Co-Op Holdings. View Document
- Elizabeth S Higgins-Dow & Oliver P Dow sold this property to 285 Nyc LLC for $0.00 on 2012-12-26. View Document
- Elizabeth S Higgins-Dow & Oliver Parker Dow sold this property to Elizabeth S Higgins-Dow & Oliver Parker Dow for $0.00 on 2005-05-16. View Document
- Consent (Other Documents) was filed on 2003-03-03. Parties: U.S. Trust Mortgage Service Company View Document
- Consent (Other Documents) was filed on 2003-03-03. Parties: Theresa Mall Mullarkey View Document
- Elizabeth S Higgins-Dow & Oliver Parker Dow granted an easement to Marc Jacobs International, LLC & Thomas F.X. Jr. Mullarkey on 2001-09-27. View Document
- Rachel Sherman Behrman & David Behrman sold this property to Elizabeth S. Higgins-Dow & Oliver Parker Dow for $0.00 on 1999-07-07. View Document
- Elizabeth S. Higgins-Dow & Oliver Parker Dow took a mortgage for $1,000,000.00 from United States Trustco. Of New York on 1999-10-13. View Document
- On 1999-10-13 a mortgage on this property was transferred from United States Trustcompany Of Ny to U.S. Trust Mortgageservice Company. View Document
- Rachel Behrman Sherman was granted Power of Attorney for David Behrman on 1999-10-13 View Document
- Rita Behrman & Jacob Behrman Satisfied their Mortgage with Chemical Bank on 1987-06-04. View Document
- Rita Ex Behrman & Alex J Ex Glauberman sold this property to Rachel Behrman & David Behrman for $0.00 on 1981-04-20. View Document
- Rita Behrman & Jacob Behrman sold this property to Rita Behrman for $0.00 on 1974-09-30. View Document
- Rita Behrman & Jacob Behrman took a mortgage for $0.00 from Chemical Bank on 1971-02-24. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1969-04-29. Parties: Greenwich Vllg Hstrcdst View Document
- 403 Bleecker St, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 22.58ft x 50.0ft
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 3,883.76 sq. ft.
Remaining -227.24 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 2,258.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,853.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 7,338.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 3,227.5 sq. ft.
- Residence - Multiple Use
- Primarily 2 Family With 1 Store Or Office
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.