Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Rajesh Shah Satisfied their Mortgage with North Fork Bank & Capital One N.A. on 2009-04-06. View Document
- Rajesh Shah took a mortgage for $1,050,000.00 from Royal Bank Of Canada on 2009-01-28. View Document
- Rajesh Shah Satisfied their Mortgage with The Dime Savings Bank Of New York, FSB on 2004-08-23. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $968,000.00 dated 2004-04-14 between Rajesh Shah and North Fork Bank View Document
- Rajesh Shah took a mortgage for $118,089.23 from North Fork Bank on 2004-04-14. View Document
- Rajesh Shah was granted Power of Attorney for Edith M Novack on 2004-03-25 View Document
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2015-08-26 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Off Market to Available on 2015-07-22 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2015-07-21 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $6,500 on 2015-05-20 View Listing
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Available on 2015-03-07 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2015-03-03 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $1,895,000 on 2015-02-11 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2014-11-03 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $1,850,000 on 2013-10-15 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 5, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Bridge Tower Place Condo C/O Rose Assoc, 200 Madison Ave C/O Rose #5FL, New York, NY 10016
- Managing Agent: Rose Associates, Inc, Mark Motley, 200 Madison Ave #5FL, New York, NY 10016
- Head Officer: Donal Bergin, 200 Madison Avenue #5TH ST, New York, NY 10016
- Officer: Andrew Margulis, 401 East 60Th St, New York, NY 10022
- Site Manager: Manny Toribio,
- 401 E 60th St #25B, 10022
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 100.0ft x 200.83ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 242,004.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -134,944.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 241,200.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -135,748.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 261,300.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -115,648.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 19th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 19th Precinct saw 768 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 19th Precinct saw 115 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.