Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Ronald R Sussman Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2014-11-20. View Document
- Ronald R Sussman sold this property to Ronald R Sussman & Linda L Sussman for $76,312.59 on 2012-10-25. View Document
- Anwar Trabulsi & Patricia Trabulsi Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Wells Fargo Bank on 2009-08-05. View Document
- Ronald R Sussman took a mortgage for $609,000.00 from Jp Morgan Chase Bank Na on 2009-07-21. View Document
- Ronald R Sussman was granted Power of Attorney for East 60Th Street Associates Lp & Board Of Managers Of The Bridge Tower Place on 2009-07-21 View Document
- Anwar Trabulsi & Patricia J Trabulsi sold this property to Ronald R Sussman for $1,050,000.00 on 2009-07-21. View Document
- Patricia J Trabulsi was granted Power of Attorney for Donna Glasgow on 2009-07-16 View Document
- Anwar Trabulsi was granted Power of Attorney for Donna Glasgow on 2009-07-20 View Document
- Robert Kronenberg Satisfied their Mortgage with Jpmorgan Chase Bank Na Fka Jpmorgan Chase Bank Fka & The Chase Manhattan Bank on 2006-02-07. View Document
- Anwar Trabulsi & Patricia J Trabulsi was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers Of Bridge Tower Place on 2006-02-01 View Document
- Anwar Trabulsi & Patricia J Trabulsi took a mortgage for $928,000.00 from N.A. Wells Fargo Bank on 2006-02-01. View Document
- Robert Kronenberg sold this property to Anwar Trabulsi & Patricia J Trabulsi for $1,160,000.00 on 2006-02-01. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 5, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Bridge Tower Place Condo C/O Rose Assoc, 200 Madison Ave C/O Rose #5FL, New York, NY 10016
- Managing Agent: Rose Associates, Inc, Mark Motley, 200 Madison Ave #5FL, New York, NY 10016
- Head Officer: Donal Bergin, 200 Madison Avenue #5TH ST, New York, NY 10016
- Officer: Andrew Margulis, 401 East 60Th St, New York, NY 10022
- Site Manager: Manny Toribio,
- 401 E 60th St #19C, 10022
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 100.0ft x 200.83ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 242,004.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -134,944.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 241,200.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -135,748.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 261,300.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -115,648.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 19th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 19th Precinct saw 768 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 19th Precinct saw 115 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.