Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Afshari Family Limited Partnersship was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers For Bridge Tower Place Condomini on 2014-01-09 View Document
- Mike F Balm sold this property to Afshari Family Limited Partnersship for $1,900,000.00 on 2014-01-09. View Document
- Mike F Balm was granted Power of Attorney for Martha H Kunkis on 2013-12-03 View Document
- Marvin Hirsch took a mortgage for $500,000.00 from Jp Morgan Chase Bank Na on 2006-06-22. View Document
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2015-12-03 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $9,500 to $9,000 on 2015-11-07 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $9,500 on 2015-10-20 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2015-06-06 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $9,500 to $8,500 on 2015-05-09 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $10,000 to $9,500 on 2015-05-04 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $12,000 to $10,000 on 2015-02-19 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $12,995 to $12,000 on 2015-01-08 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $12,990 to $12,995 on 2015-01-07 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $12,990 on 2014-12-18 View Listing
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2014-01-15 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2013-12-04 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $1,995,000 on 2013-09-09 View Listing
- 401 E 60th St #17A, 10022
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 100.0ft x 200.83ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 242,004.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -134,944.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 241,200.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -135,748.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 261,300.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -115,648.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 19th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 19th Precinct saw 768 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 19th Precinct saw 115 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.