Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Initial UCC1 dated 2015-04-27, Debtor: Sirkin Management, Secured Party: Approved Oil Co, Assignee: View Document
- Inc. Sirkin Realty Corp. sold this property to 4001 Broadway Associates, LLC for $0.00 on 2006-04-27. View Document
- Termination Of Assign Of L&R (Other Documents) was filed on 2004-02-26. Parties: North Fork Bank View Document
- Partial Release Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2004-02-26. Parties: North Fork Bank, Sirkin Realty Corp. View Document
- Mortgage Spreader Agreement (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2004-02-26. Parties: Sirkin Realty Corp. & Riverside Equities LLC, North Fork Bank View Document
- Sirkin Realty Corp Satisfied their Mortgage with North Fork Bank on 2002-06-26. View Document
- Sirkin Realty Corp. took a mortgage for $1,000,000.00 from North Fork Bank on 1997-11-05. View Document
- Jame Slivington Construction Company Satisfied their Mortgage with Germania Life Insurance Company on 1997-11-05. View Document
- On 1997-11-05 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Sirkin Realty Corp. to North Fork Bank. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 1997-08-21, Debtor: Sirkin Realty Corp., Secured Party: North Fork Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Certificate (Other Documents) was filed on 1995-11-08. Parties: Chicago Title Insurance Company View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1995-11-08. Parties: Sirkin Realty Corp. View Document
- On 1992-04-29 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Franklin Sv Bk/Ny to Pearl E Seril & Barbara S Seril & Zena Freda Carp. View Document
- Ron Shoshay sold this property to Sirkin Realty Corp for $0.00 on 1990-08-06. View Document
- Ron Shoshany sold this property to Sirkin Realty Corp Inc for $0.00 on 1990-06-15. View Document
- Barbara Saka Shoshany & Barbara Seril & Ron Shoshany sold this property to Ron Shoshany for $0.00 on 1990-06-07. View Document
- Barbara S Aka Shoshany & Barbara Seril sold this property to Barbara Saka Shoshany & Barbara Seril & Ron Shoshany for $0.00 on 1990-04-24. View Document
- Lillian Seril & Barbara Seril sold this property to Barbara Seril for $0.00 on 1990-01-02. View Document
- Barbara Seril Shoshany & Barbara Seril sold this property to Barbara Saka Shoshany & Barbara Seril & Ron Shoshany for $0.00 on 1990-01-18. View Document
- Nathan Lwt Seril & Lillian Exec Seril sold this property to Barbara Ind Seril & Lillian Ind Seril for $0.00 on 1989-06-30. View Document
- American Karma Co Inc leased this property from Lillian Seril & Mathan Seril & Phelps Mngmt Co Dba on 1980-02-04 View Document
- Pima Textile Co, INC sold this property to Lillian Seril & Nathan Seril for $0.00 on 1977-08-22. View Document
- On 1968-08-02 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Ruth Karlitz & Florence Kurtis & Evelyn Tr Braverman & Jeffery L Karlitz & Carl Tr Glass & Jacob Trs Glass & Samuel Tr Glass to Barbara Inf Seril & Zena Carp & Pearl Inf Seril. View Document
- 4005 Broadway, 10032
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 90.0ft x 150.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 81,270.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 15,822.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 87,750.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 22,302.0 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Apt; Semi-Fireproof With Stores
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 33rd Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 33rd Precinct saw 555 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 33rd Precinct saw 460 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.