- This unit was listed for Rent for $3,000 on 2015-11-24 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,200 to $3,000 on 2015-11-07 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $3,200 on 2015-11-02 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $525,000 to $542,000 on 2012-07-31 View Listing
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2012-07-31 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2012-05-22 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $475,000 to $525,000 on 2012-03-22 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $475,000 on 2012-03-05 View Listing
- Elementary School Choice in District 1. Contact 718-935-2003 for more information.
- Warning: This property is located near the boundary of it's school zone.
- Zoned to District 1. No zoned school. Contact 718-935-2383 for more information.
- Citywide High School Choice
- Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Lisa Golden & Allen Au sold this property to Goldenau Properties LLC for $1.00 on 2015-02-09. View Document
- Alexander N Donato & Julita G Donato Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Citibank on 2014-07-08. View Document
- Discharge Of Tax Lien (Other Documents) was filed on 2012-10-26. Parties: The Bank Of New York Mellon View Document
- Lisa Golden & Allen Au took a mortgage for $332,000.00 from Jp Morgan Chase Bank, NA on 2012-07-31. View Document
- Lisa Golden & Allen Au was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers Of The Crossings on 2012-07-21 View Document
- Allen Au was granted Power of Attorney for William E Uebbing on 2012-07-08 View Document
- Lisa Golden was granted Power of Attorney for William E Uebbing on 2012-07-08 View Document
- Erik Cima & Gloria Cima sold this property to Lisa Golden & Allen Au for $542,000.00 on 2012-07-31. View Document
- Gloria Cima was granted Power of Attorney for Erik Cima on 2012-07-25 View Document
- 400 E 14th St #5C, 10009
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 129.5ft x 99.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 77,182.42 sq. ft.
Remaining 45,471.42 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 25,642.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -6,069.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 83,336.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 51,625.5 sq. ft.
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area