Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- George Baptista Satisfied their Mortgage with Morgan Stanley Dean Witter Credit Corporation on 2014-01-09. View Document
- On 2014-01-07 a mortgage on this property was transferred from National Association Morgan Stanley Private Bank to Inc. Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems. View Document
- George Agustin Baptista & George Baptista & Tania M Baptista took a mortgage for $256,675.00 from Inc. Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems on 2013-12-13. View Document
- George Agustin Baptista Living Trust & George Agustin Baptista As Trustee sold this property to George Agustin Baptista & Tania M Baptista for $0.00 on 2011-05-02. View Document
- George Baptista sold this property to George Agustin Baptista Living Trust & Baptista, As Trustee, George Agustin for $0.00 on 2005-10-11. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $287,300.00 dated 2005-09-20 between George Baptista and Morgan Stanley Dean Witter Credit Corporation View Document
- George Baptista took a mortgage for $19,300.00 from Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems & Morgan Stanley Credit Corporation on 2005-09-20. View Document
- George Baptista Satisfied their Mortgage with Morgan Stanley Dean Witter Credit Corporation on 2005-09-27. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 13, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: The Crossings Condominium, 675 3Rd Ave, Ny, NY 10017
- Managing Agent: Douglas Eillman Property Management, Patricia Pettway-Brown, 675 3Rd Ave, Ny, NY 10017
- Head Officer: Amy Roth, 675 3Rd Ave, New York, NY 10017
- Officer: Yolanda Queen, 675 3Rd Ave, Ny, NY 10017
- Site Manager: Alen Radoncic,
- 400 E 14th St #4E, 10009
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 129.5ft x 99.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 77,182.42 sq. ft.
Remaining 45,471.42 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 25,642.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -6,069.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 83,336.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 51,625.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 9th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 1340 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 361 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.