Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Helen Gidali took a mortgage for $618,750.00 from Mers on 2016-03-31. View Document
- Helen Gidali was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers Of Crossing Condominiums on 2016-03-31 View Document
- Jowdy, Jr., Edward & Jowdy, Jr., Edward J sold this property to Helen Gidali for $825,000.00 on 2016-03-31. View Document
- Edward Jr. Jowdy was granted Power of Attorney for The Board Of Managers For Crossings Condominium on 2005-12-29 View Document
- Noam Amram sold this property to Edward Jr. Jowdy for $465,000.00 on 2005-12-29. View Document
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2015-11-11 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $895,000 to $799,000 on 2015-10-29 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $925,000 to $895,000 on 2015-10-06 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $895,000 to $925,000 on 2015-09-19 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $895,000 on 2015-09-17 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 13, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: The Crossings Condominium, 675 3Rd Ave, Ny, NY 10017
- Managing Agent: Douglas Eillman Property Management, Patricia Pettway-Brown, 675 3Rd Ave, Ny, NY 10017
- Head Officer: Amy Roth, 675 3Rd Ave, New York, NY 10017
- Officer: Yolanda Queen, 675 3Rd Ave, Ny, NY 10017
- Site Manager: Alen Radoncic,
- 400 E 14th St #3C, 10009
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 129.5ft x 99.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 77,182.42 sq. ft.
Remaining 45,471.42 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 25,642.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -6,069.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 83,336.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 51,625.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 9th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 1340 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 361 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.