- Listing status changed from Off Market to Available on 2016-02-15 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2016-01-11 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $5,500 to $5,000 on 2015-10-29 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $6,000 to $5,500 on 2015-10-15 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $6,000 on 2015-10-01 View Listing
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2015-05-03 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2014-12-11 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $1,225,000 on 2014-10-08 View Listing
- Elementary School Choice in District 1. Contact 718-935-2003 for more information.
- Warning: This property is located near the boundary of it's school zone.
- Zoned to District 1. No zoned school. Contact 718-935-2383 for more information.
- Citywide High School Choice
- Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Chee Wah Ko sold this property to Clk Properties LLC for $0.00 on 2015-06-05. View Document
- Chee Wah Ko was granted Power of Attorney for Jonathan Esq Helfer on 2015-06-08 View Document
- Chee Wah Ko took a mortgage for $735,000.00 from Mers on 2015-04-27. View Document
- Chee Wah Ko was granted Power of Attorney for Crossings Condominium - Board Of Managers on 2015-04-27 View Document
- 28-56 47Th Street Corporation sold this property to Chee Wah Ko for $1,225,000.00 on 2015-04-20. View Document
- Ya-Roo Yang Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2011-01-27. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $270,000.00 dated 2010-12-29 between Ya-Roo Yang and Jpmorgan Chase Bank, NA View Document
- Ya-Roo Yang took a mortgage for $111,445.63 from Jpmorgan Chase Bank, NA on 2010-12-29. View Document
- Ya-Roo Yang took a mortgage for $100,000.00 from Jpmorgan Chase Bank, NA on 2009-06-29. View Document
- Yaroo Yang Satisfied their Mortgage with Keybank National Association on 2008-04-28. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $180,000.00 dated 2008-05-12 between Yaroo Yang and Jpmorgan Chase Bank View Document
- Yaroo Yang took a mortgage for $102,100.00 from Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2008-05-12. View Document
- Yaroo Yang Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2008-05-23. View Document
- Yaroo Yang took a mortgage for $60,000.00 from Jp Morgan Chase Bank, NA on 2005-10-14. View Document
- Christopher E Bennett Satisfied their Mortgage with Fka Staten Island Savings Bank & S. I. Bank And Trust & Independence Community Bank on 2005-10-04. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 13, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: The Crossings Condominium, 675 3Rd Ave, Ny, NY 10017
- Managing Agent: Douglas Eillman Property Management, Patricia Pettway-Brown, 675 3Rd Ave, Ny, NY 10017
- Head Officer: Amy Roth, 675 3Rd Ave, New York, NY 10017
- Officer: Yolanda Queen, 675 3Rd Ave, Ny, NY 10017
- Site Manager: Alen Radoncic,
- 400 E 14th St #2A, 10009
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 129.5ft x 99.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 77,182.42 sq. ft.
Remaining 45,471.42 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 25,642.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -6,069.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 83,336.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 51,625.5 sq. ft.
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area