Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- On 2013-11-19 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Seattle Mortgage & Seattle Mortgage Company to Bank Of America, NA. View Document
- On 2012-11-19 a mortgage on this property was transferred from N.A. Bank Of America to Champion Mortgage Company. View Document
- On 2009-01-28 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Seattle Mortgage to N.A. Bank Of America. View Document
- On 2003-07-18 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Bny Mortgage Company LLC to Seattle Mortgage. View Document
- Helaine Shlasko took a mortgage for $280,749.00 from Secretary Of Housing And Urban Development on 2003-07-18. View Document
- Helaine Shlasko took a mortgage for $280,749.00 from Bny Mortgage Company LLC on 2003-07-18. View Document
- Helaine Shlasko was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers Of The 400 Central Park West on 2003-07-18 View Document
- Helaine Shlasko was granted Power of Attorney for Jon Silvan & M. David Graubard on 2003-07-16 View Document
- Alice Rebecca Krause-Hardie sold this property to Helaine Shlasko for $0.00 on 2003-07-18. View Document
- Alice R Krause Satisfied their Mortgage with Wells Fargo Bank West, NA on 2003-07-29. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1991-01-22. Parties: Park West Villiage Assoc View Document
- Maps filed 1991-01-22 View Document
- 400 Central Park West #8U, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 322.75ft x 346.33ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 353,669.84 sq. ft.
Remaining 29,646.84 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 668,271.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 344,248.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.