- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2015-07-01 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2015-05-11 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $718,000 to $700,000 on 2015-04-17 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $718,000 on 2015-03-31 View Listing
- P.S. 163 Alfred E. Smith
- Grades: PK,0K,01,02,03,04,05,SE
- Principal: Donny Lopez
- Phone: 212-678-2854
- Address: 163 West 97 Street
- Website: http://schools.nyc.gov/SchoolPortals/03/M163/default.htm
- Zoned to District 3. No zoned school. Contact 718-935-2385 for more information.
- Citywide High School Choice
- Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Latanya Hall was granted Power of Attorney for Edward Andrew Milne on 2015-05-20 View Document
- Siobhan H Sack & Judith R Houlihan & John S Sack was granted Power of Attorney for Brd Of Mngrs Of The 400 Central Park West Condo on 2015-06-30 View Document
- Siobhan H Sack & John Samuel Sack & Judith R Houlihan took a mortgage for $350,000.00 from Mers on 2015-06-30. View Document
- Latanya Hall sold this property to Siobhan H Sack & John Samuel Sack & Judith H Houlihan for $688,500.00 on 2015-06-30. View Document
- Latanya Hall Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2015-07-24. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $104,200.00 dated 2004-04-23 between Latanya Hall and Jpmorgan Chase Bank View Document
- Latanya Hall took a mortgage for $4,062.58 from Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2004-04-23. View Document
- Harold Melvin was granted Power of Attorney for 400 Central Pk W Cdbd/M on 1991-05-13 View Document
- Park West Vill Associate sold this property to Harold Melvin for $0.00 on 1991-05-06. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1991-01-22. Parties: Park West Villiage Assoc View Document
- Maps filed 1991-01-22 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 1, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: The 400 Central Park West Condominium, 400 Central Park West #OFFICE, New York, NY 10025
- Managing Agent: Firstservice Residential New York Inc., Nancy Rosano, 622 Third Ave #14FL, Ny, NY 10017
- Head Officer: Nancy Rosano, 622 Third Avenue #14TH F, New York, NY 10017
- Officer: Collin Crowthers, 400 Cpw #6D, Ny, NY 10025
- Site Manager: Orlando Read,
- 400 Central Park West #7T, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 322.75ft x 346.33ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 353,669.84 sq. ft.
Remaining 29,646.84 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 668,271.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 344,248.5 sq. ft.
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area