Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Alon Even-Har sold this property to Rasia Even-Har for $0.00 on 2010-01-01. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $557,000.00 dated 2010-03-08 between Maspeth Federal Savings And Loan Association and Alon Evenhar View Document
- Alon Evenhar took a mortgage for $263,626.52 from Maspeth Federal Savings And Loan Association on 2010-03-08. View Document
- On 2010-02-26 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Citimortgage Inc to Maspeth Federal Savings And Loan Association. View Document
- Release dated 2003-09-30 between M&T Real Estate Trust and Pwv Acquisition LLC & Cpw Towers, LLC View Document
- Partial Release Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2004-02-19. Parties: M&T Real Estate Trust, Pwv Acquisition LLC & Cpw Towers, LLC View Document
- Alon Evenhar took a mortgage for $322,700.00 from Inc. Citimortgage on 2003-10-02. View Document
- Alon Evenhar was granted Power of Attorney for The 400 Central Park West Condominium on 2003-10-02 View Document
- Cpw Towers LLC sold this property to Alon Evenhar for $446,160.00 on 2003-10-02. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1991-01-22. Parties: Park West Villiage Assoc View Document
- Maps filed 1991-01-22 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 1, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: The 400 Central Park West Condominium, 400 Central Park West #OFFICE, New York, NY 10025
- Managing Agent: Firstservice Residential New York Inc., Nancy Rosano, 622 Third Ave #14FL, Ny, NY 10017
- Head Officer: Nancy Rosano, 622 Third Avenue #14TH F, New York, NY 10017
- Officer: Collin Crowthers, 400 Cpw #6D, Ny, NY 10025
- Site Manager: Orlando Read,
- 400 Central Park West #5X, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 322.75ft x 346.33ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 353,669.84 sq. ft.
Remaining 29,646.84 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 668,271.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 344,248.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.