Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Mortgage Agreement for $178,500.00 dated 2014-01-03 between Nadav Manham and N.A. Citibank View Document
- Nadav Manham took a mortgage for $1,836.08 from N.A. Citibank on 2014-01-03. View Document
- On 2013-11-08 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Citimortgage, INC to N.A. Citibank. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $216,000.00 dated 2002-12-31 between Nadav Manham and Inc. Citimortgage View Document
- Nadav Manham took a mortgage for $0.00 from Inc. Citimortgage on 2002-12-31. View Document
- On 2002-08-27 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Indymac Bank, FSB to Inc. Citimortgage. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1991-01-22. Parties: Park West Villiage Assoc View Document
- Maps filed 1991-01-22 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 1, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: The 400 Central Park West Condominium, 400 Central Park West #OFFICE, New York, NY 10025
- Managing Agent: Firstservice Residential New York Inc., Nancy Rosano, 622 Third Ave #14FL, Ny, NY 10017
- Head Officer: Nancy Rosano, 622 Third Avenue #14TH F, New York, NY 10017
- Officer: Collin Crowthers, 400 Cpw #6D, Ny, NY 10025
- Site Manager: Orlando Read,
- 400 Central Park West #5T, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 322.75ft x 346.33ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 353,669.84 sq. ft.
Remaining 29,646.84 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 668,271.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 344,248.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.