Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Vilma Gabbay & Tsvi Pick Satisfied their Mortgage with Citimortgage Inc on 2014-03-21. View Document
- Ha Lam was granted Power of Attorney for The 400 Central Park West Condominium on 2014-02-28 View Document
- Ha Lam took a mortgage for $368,000.00 from Mers on 2014-02-28. View Document
- Vilma Gabbay & Tsvi Pick & Vilma Pick sold this property to Ha Lam for $718,000.00 on 2014-02-28. View Document
- Richard E Pino Satisfied their Mortgage with Fa Washington Mutual Bank on 2005-01-22. View Document
- Tsvi Pick & Vilma Gabby took a mortgage for $435,200.00 from Inc. Citimortgage on 2004-12-09. View Document
- Tsvi Pick & Vilma Gabby was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers Of The 400 Central Park West Con on 2004-12-09 View Document
- Richard E Pino sold this property to A/K/A Vilma Pick & Vilma Gabby & Tsvi Pick for $544,000.00 on 2004-12-09. View Document
- Robert E Judge Satisfied their Mortgage with Inc. Wells Fargo Home Mortgage & Inc. Financial Resources Group on 2004-06-08. View Document
- Richard E Pino took a mortgage for $409,045.00 from Fa. Washington Mutual Bank on 2004-05-03. View Document
- Robert Judge sold this property to Richard E Pino for $455,000.00 on 2004-05-03. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $200,000.00 dated 2003-10-14 between Robert E Judge and Wells Fargo Home Mortgage. Inc View Document
- Robert E Judge took a mortgage for $54,350.59 from Wells Fargo Home Mortgage. Inc on 2003-10-14. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1991-01-22. Parties: Park West Villiage Assoc View Document
- Maps filed 1991-01-22 View Document
- Listing price was changed from $2,900 to $2,850 on 2014-03-11 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $2,900 on 2014-03-07 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Sold on 2014-03-04 View Listing
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Available on 2014-03-03 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2013-11-26 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $740,000 on 2013-10-08 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $745,000 on 2013-09-22 View Listing
- 400 Central Park West #4H, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 322.75ft x 346.33ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 353,669.84 sq. ft.
Remaining 29,646.84 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 668,271.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 344,248.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.